Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday/Halloween party in Nepal

After a fun day of spending time with friends, I went to a Halloween party for my birthday.



Here is one of the party's hosts, dressed as a Hindu monkey god.


Here is a local teacher dressed as the Hindu goddess Kali.


Here is a group I was hanging out with. (The photographer took creative liberties with the zoom).


Here is the DJ, dressed as the Hindu god Shiva.


Here are the merry people dancing.


Here is my friend Chris and I the day before, going by motorcycle to visit Chatral Rinpoche's house.

3 comments:

Breathing said...

Wisconsin.

Claire said...

FUN! What great costumes too!! Katy and I went out and dressed up - Pics on facebook!

MountainLion29 said...

Thanks Claire. I'll have to check out your Halloween pics! Will be in Mad town all next summer, hopefully, so we'll have to hang out.